We are the country's leading shell manufacturers and many discerning trade customers use our steelwork as a base for their products. Tyler Wilson boats are renowned for their handling, quality and reliability, but most of all, their style.We currently have some stunning boats in stock at prices to suit all budgets. We will also take your current boat in part exchange on any of our fitted products.
'The Wright Stuff' - 57' Traditional Style Widebeam
This beautiful craft is a Jonathan Wilson Birmingham square 57' Traditional Widebeam, 10/6/5/4mm steel with a traditional style bow; bow thruster and tube; steel glazed front doors and a centre mooring eye.
It also features:
- A Vetus 65HP engine
- Spray foam insulation
- Solid oak back rear and side, glazed backed front
- 18mm battons 25mm far eastern ply wood floor, Amtico covering
- 13 inch portholes
240 volt: land line, 120 amp, 3KW Victron inverter charger, travel power pack TP-VET VHA 3.5 KW, control panel, Inline fuses, Telejack cables, changeover and trips, 1KW immersion heater, 12 Volt starter battery, 6.no 110amp leisure batteries, control panel and trips, battery monitoring system, isolators
12 volt lighting throughout boat, all 2 way controlled
Plastic water tank, Calorifier, copper pipe and fittings, Webasto zone controlled heating unit, all pumps and fittings required
21mm solid oak panelling all in scribe and profile construction method with veneer panels. All furniture carcasses 18mm birch plywood solid oak face frames, furniture doors 21mm solid oak scribe and profile construction with 6mm veneer panels. Draw fronts solid depending on size, oversized draw fronts constructed in the same fashion as panelling, draw boxes constructed in 12mm birch plywood sides and 6mm bottoms. All furniture finished with pre cat lacquer.
- Saloon layout as shown on final plans, Steps with panels to engine area for storage, deco black & white with leaded wall lights, radiator cover, TV cupboard, Bookcase, Panelled ceiling, Amtico floor, TEAC Micro Hi-Fi system TD-XC350i, Samsung LED TV
- Galley layout as shown in final plans, 12 volt Shoreline fridge and freezer chest, Gas oven with eye level grill, Gas hob, Studio washer, Houdini hatch, Granite tops, Franke stainless steel sink & taps, Panelled ceiling, Amtico floor
- Bedroom layout as shown on final plans, Fixed double bed, 2no. Single wardrobes, radiator cover, Plywood veneer ceiling, Holding tank below bed, Amtico floor, TV cabinet, Chest of draws
Bathroom includes Deluxe Flush Macerator toilet, Vanity unit complete with sink, 4ft shower tray complete with shower enclosure, Marble, Mirror, Towel Rail, Plywood Ceiling, Storage cupboard, Amtico floor
Engine rooms contains Vetus 65 HP complete with 85amp 55 amp DC, Battery boxes, AC & DC change over and trips, Automatic bilge pump, Plywood ceiling, Cupboards as required, Clocks and controls, Amtico floor
Fire extinguishers, Fire blanket, Plank and pole, Fenders, Anchor, Headlight, Horn, Navigation lights, Chratch & cover
- Painted in high quality 2 pack paint, including sign writing
- Recent service by ML Spika Marine Services.
- Boat safety scheme renewed on 20/07/2014
- Boat completely surrounded by rubber render with stainless insert
If you would like any more information about this beautiful boat, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Visit our Contact Us page.
68' Northwhich - £149,000 expected for the completed boat (dependent on fit-out choice)
Complete with stunning Gardiner engine, this fabulous Northwhich can be fitted to suit your tastes. Available to view now at our Sheffield workshop. (See Contact Us page for full address and contact details)